NOTICE AND TAKE-DOWN PROCEDURES
- Adnotes confirms that it has a procedure in place for the notice and take-down of illegal material.
- In compliance with Section 77 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (No. 25 of 2002) Adnotes’ designated agent for this process is the Internet Service Providers’ Association (ISPA).
- ISPA can be reached at 010 500 1200 or ta******@is**.za. The notice and take-down procedure can be viewed at http://www.ispa.org.za/code.
- Customers are also notified of the content and procedures of the ISPA Code of Conduct which may be used against any Internet service provider who fails to comply with the code of conduct.
- We urge you to familiarise yourselves with this code.